Form Builder

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

Pre-Authorized Payment Agreement 

For Water and Sewer Accounts in the Municipality of Central Huron


1. Your accounts must be paid in full to date.
2. Complete and sign this authorization form.
3. Attach a VOID cheque or bank account information form.
4. Submit this form online, or print, drop off or mail to:
Municipality of Central Huron
PO Box 400
23 Albert Street
Clinton, Ontario
N0M 1L0


I/we authorize the Mun. of Central Huron and the financial institution designated (or any other financial institution) I/we may authorize at any time) to begin deductions as per my/our instructions for payment of all charges arising under my/our Mun. of Central Huron Water and Sewer account. This authority is to remain in effect until the Mun. of Central Huron has received written notification from me/us of its change or termination. This notification must be received at least 10 (ten) business days before the next debit is scheduled at the address provided below. I/we may obtain a sample cancellation form, or more information on my/our right to cancel a Pre-Authorized Debit Agreement (PAD) at my/our financial institution or by visiting I/we have certain resource rights if any debit does not comply with this agreement. For example, I/we have the right to receive reimbursement for any PAD that is not authorized or is not consistent with this PAD Agreement. To obtain a form for a Reimbursement Claim, or for more information on my/our resource rights, I/we may contact my/our financial institution or visit

I/we agree to the above statement: