Form Builder

Required fields are marked with asterisks (*)

By-law Complaint Form

If you wish to lodge a complaint, you may write your own letter or use this form. Please complete as many areas as you can and provide as much detail and information as possible.

You must provide full contact information including your full name, address and telephone number where you can be reached during regular office hours.

Complaints must be made in writing (letter, fax, email) and returned to the Municipal Office.

All complaints will be received graciously, investigated and acted upon fairly. You should be aware that while the Municipality of Central Huron makes every effort to assure privacy of the complainant, you may be required to present evidence in support of this complaint at any hearings of Appeals Committee or Court of Law of Ontario.

Complainant Information: